Godin MultiUke Acoustic-Electric Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
WE'LL DROP THIS ONE $5 PER DAY UNTIL SOLD - CURRENT PRICE IS $400.

I am selling my Godin MultiUke tenor because I am getting older and need to part with several instruments that just don't get played enough to justify keeping them, all things considered.

This Godin acoustic-electric is a very well made instrument with a chambered body that allows it have a decent volume for acoustic-only playing. Amped up, it sounds great and has good balance between strings.

Attached is a sound sample video in "acoustic-only" mode to illustrate its sound without an amp.

It is currently strung low G with Seaquar clear fluorocarbon fishing leader line for the C, E, and A strings.

Action is very nice and low from the factory with no buzzes or issues.

The instrument is in almost new condition. There are no cosmetic issues to be noted, only slight play wear on the upper treble bout.

Current price is $400 shipped within the CONUS which includes a nice Godin padded gig bag.

I prefer and accept PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iD4FtqIBLw&feature=youtu.be

IMG_0631.jpgIMG_0627.jpgIMG_0628.jpgIMG_0629.jpgIMG_0630.jpg

Last edited:
Great sound sample, it has lots of volume even when it isn't plugged.

Anyone looking for a Godin but hasn't played one, I can tell you a friend lent me his and I thought it was really excellent. The action is smooth with the radius neck.

Great sound sample, it has lots of volume even when it isn't plugged.

Anyone looking for a Godin but hasn't played one, I can tell you a friend lent me his and I thought it was really excellent. The action is smooth with the radius neck.

I would have guessed that the fingerboard is flat but yes, the Godin website says it has a 24" radius. I didn't know that before.

Really nice deal. I've never played one but have heard these are quite good values even at full retail. I did buy one from another UU member for a my brother's friend but it was shipped direct so I never go to check it out. He absolutely loves it.

Somebody snag this one!

A couple weeks ago I bid $300 on an Ovation Applause tenor uke cutaway sunburst because the first guitar I bought new was an Ovation Applause sunburst in 1975. I lost out to another bidder who got it for $357. I regret it over and over because I could have done the buy it now for $400 and not gone through the 4 day wait to be out bid.

So here I am fighting myself whether to buy your Godin knowing I lost out on the Ovation that does not come up often, the same with a Godin. You know what, I don't want to regret another one, ya only live once, I'm going to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom