Out of the wild: Alaska Experiment

nikolo727

Reaction score
I dont know if any of you guys have seen this new show, but it is about a group of people sent into the Alaska wilderness and told to get out and survive. They are given a random assortment of this along with survival packs.

anyway.

one of the random things was a ukulele. LOL!

but I think they are going to break it apart and use if for fire starting or some other thing. :(

Last season they sure picked the most weeniest people to strand in the wilderness, almost useless survival wise but I guess that's the point. I guess if they put me in a big city office building and told me to start accounting it'd be the same thing "The New York Experiment" though a ukulele there would help me to cope. ;)

So they're in the wilderness, and they couldn't find anything else for fire starter?
(we call it kindlin' in my neck of the woods)

So they're in the wilderness, and they couldn't find anything else for fire starter?
(we call it kindlin' in my neck of the woods)

What I saw of the show it had been raining for a while and these people really don't have a clue. (Most of them) They didnt know how to use a magneseum (sp?) fire started. They just kept stricking the flint into a pile of grass. One women knew but she was out hunting.

I did see a glimpse of a ukulele, and was wondering who brought that out. I guess it was given to them.

wow!! They didnt know how to use magnesium firestarter. I learned how ta used one o those when i was 2. thats probubly because my parents used to drop me off in the wilderness and say," Go find home nick, go find home."

lol jk. i was a boyscout!!!:p

Top Bottom