WTB Kala KA-GATU-T Golden Acacia Series Travel Tenor

-E-

Reaction score
The title sums it up. Looking for a Kala Travel Tenor in the discontinued Golden Acacia. Please let me know if you have one you are willing to part with.

Thanks,

E

The title sums it up. Looking for a Kala Travel Tenor in the discontinued Golden Acacia. Please let me know if you have one you are willing to part with.

Thanks,

E

This is the first mention of this version of the Kala travel ukes I've seen here on UU in 3 yrs since I joined.

You may be in for a long wait, since these must be pretty rare.

It's a long shot but couldn't hurt.

I did find one here at this sketchy web site.
http://prubuy.com/s/kala-ka-gatu-t-golden-acacia-thinline-travel-tenor-ukulele-w-bag/
Don't think I want to give them my credit card info.

Yea, I dunno man. I've never heard of that web site here in the USA and I've been using the internet since 1989, so take that for what it's worth.

Seems like they are focused in Asia.

Also, they have 3 models of the same uke listed, with 3 different prices: $233, $318 and "$4,817"

Maybe that last one is in a foreign currency like Japanese Yen, India Rupees or Italian lire, but if it is USD and not for a QUANTITY of maybe 20 ukes, and just ONE uke, it reeks of some kind of money scam, and likely best to avoid this seller....

Thanks,

E

I am actually selling mine. I came across this site and post whilst trying to figure out exactly what mine is. The downside? I'm in New Zealand so probably not much use to you anyway :(

I would still pick up the Golden Acacia version for the right price. I expect shipping to Vegas would negate the right price even if you gave it away.

Top Bottom