Monkey Wrench Steel String Solid-Body Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuprin

Reaction score
Hello, due to some financial reasons, I'm forced to part with my Monkey Wrench steel string solid body tenor. This thing is a blast to play and sounds great...she'll be missed! Plus the spalted maple is so pretty!

Bought it in March 2011 for $600. Hoping to get $450 for it. I'm including the strap (LIGHTNING!) and case shown in the pictures. Free shipping within the continental US.

Full disclosure, when I bought it, the nut had a hairline crack on the treble side. It has never presented any problems so I never did anything about it. See pictures below. Otherwise this is in excellent condition.

Here's the thread I created when I ordered it:
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?43667-Monkey-Wrench-Ukulele

Monkey Wrench's website:
http://monkeywrenchmusic.com/

Pics:

Last edited:
Case:

Hairline crack in nut:

Does this have a radiused fretboard?

Asking for a friend. :D

Does this have a radiused fretboard?

Asking for a friend. :D

To be honest Sam, I'm not 100%. I don't think it does as I don't notice a difference going between this and another uke with a flat fretboard. BUT, all of the ukes on his "Ukes For Sale" show a 16" radius which makes me question myself. When I get back from work tonight I'll take a flat edge to it and report back.

To be honest Sam, I'm not 100%. I don't think it does as I don't notice a difference going between this and another uke with a flat fretboard. BUT, all of the ukes on his "Ukes For Sale" show a 16" radius which makes me question myself. When I get back from work tonight I'll take a flat edge to it and report back.

Sam, it is a flat fretboard...no radius.

Realized I was wrong about the purchase price...I thought $750 but old emails show $600. So, dropping the sell price to $500.

$450? Willing to entertain reasonable offers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom