FS: 2 ukes, each $475 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanman

Reaction score
I have two MINT ukes for sale. Each priced $475 including free shipping CONUS, and I cover PayPal fees. Both purchased last fall. Both are really nice sounding and playing ukes, just the least played in the stable and something new is coming in. UU references available. I've had many great experiences buying and selling in the marketplace. Thanks for looking. Please PM if interested.

(1) SOLD SOLD SOLD Breedlove American Tenor Prototype. Spruce top, Sapele back and sides. 14 frets to the body. Ebony fretboard, bridge, and headstock overlay. Beautiful silky smooth satin finish maybe better described as semi-gloss. Setup with Aquila nylgut in low G. Original deluxe hard shell case included. Originally purchased from and setup by Acoustic Vibes Music, link includes great photos of actual instrument for sale: https://acousticvibesmusic.com/prod...series-sapele-and-sitka-spruce-tenor-ukulele/

Here is some more information including representative sound sample from Mim's ukes about Breedlove American Tenor prototypes. It's quite informative:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4PIcVzOCdNk

(X) SOLD SOLD SOLD Kanile'a K-1 Premium Soprano. Gorgeous glossy lightweight golden curled koa soprano. Originally purchased from HMS, setup by Joel. Deluxe original hard shell case included. Here is the original video of the exact instrument for sale here: https://vimeo.com/137539604 (Please note the typo in the video saying serial number is 13675. The ukes actual serial number is 13765. The one I have for sale is indeed the uke in the video.)

Last edited:
Breedlove tenor:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Accidentally attached wrong pic below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Any sound sample on the Breedlove tenor? What makes it a proto type. The labels seems fine. Was this a first run before production.
thanks

Any sound sample on the Breedlove tenor? What makes it a proto type. The labels seems fine. Was this a first run before production.
thanks

Thanks for the interest. Sorry, no sound sample but sent a link via private message which gives you a great idea of how this uke sounds. Yes, these are first run production models. Fully legitimate instruments, only sold without warranty which seems to be the common practice.

Last edited:
Yes, these are first run production models. Fully legitimate instruments, only sold without warranty which seems to be the common practice.

Hi Tanman: What does this mean? Are you saying that you purchased first run new without a warranty from these places, or are you saying that they now do not have a warranty because it is being sold to a second purchaser?

Last edited:
Hi Tanman: What does this mean? Are you saying that you purchased first run new without a warranty from these places, or are you saying that they now do not have a warranty because it is being sold to a second purchaser?
Hi rappsy, yeah sorry not totally clear what I wrote but was actually intending to cover both bases. That is, I didn't get a warranty when I bought it new, and even if I had it wouldn't be honored by the company for the second owner like you said. But my main point was that despite warranties not usually covering prototypes, this is no less fine an instrument--and produced to company standard. Mim of Mims ukes gives a great background story for these Breedlove uke prototypes for sale. Not sure about forum rules so won't link, but if you google Mims ukes and Breedlove American tenor prototype a YouTube video will come up.

Last edited:
Hi rappsy, yeah sorry not totally clear what I wrote but was actually intending to cover both bases. That is, I didn't get a warranty when I bought it new, and even if I had it wouldn't be honored by the company for the second owner like you said. But my main point was that despite warranties not usually covering prototypes, this is no less fine an instrument--and produced to company standard. Mim of Mims ukes gives a great background story for these Breedlove uke prototypes for sale. Not sure about forum rules so won't link, but if you google Mims ukes and Breedlove American tenor prototype a YouTube video will come up.

IIRC & AFAIK...

There are no forum rules prohibiting links to relevant info. The forum rules prohibit links to anything that is illegal, blatantly vulgar or of no value other than to incite controversy.

Please include the link(s) to Mim's details on the Breedlove, as I'm sure many folks here would like to know this info,

Mahalo,

Booli

IIRC & AFAIK...

There are no forum rules prohibiting links to relevant info. The forum rules prohibit links to anything that is illegal, blatantly vulgar or of no value other than to incite controversy.

Please include the link(s) to Mim's details on the Breedlove, as I'm sure many folks here would like to know this info,

Mahalo,

Booli

Cool, thanks Booli. Edited original post which now includes YouTube link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom