FS: New CONCERT ULO uke by D. Heilman

BlackBearUkes

Reaction score
SOLD

Here is another of my latest fun projects, the ULO (oo-low) which stands for a Ukulele Like Object. This is the first Concert size, which has a 15" playing scale and a concert size body. It has excellent intonation, low playing action, good volume and a decent sound. The concert size ULO actually is deeper in tone and has more volume because of the larger sound board. The body is constructed of a single piece of 3/4" pine, a solid Western red cedar top plate and a 1/4" plywood back. It has only 3 small top braces and a bridge patch. The bridge is the string though type and is made of mahogany with a ebony saddle and nut. The fingerboard is Rosewood, with larger than standard uke frets, 12 to the body. There are plastic dot position markers at the 5,7,and 10th frets, white side dots included. The body thickness is 1 1/16". The finish is one coat of white sealer paint and one coat in multiple colors and patterns of spray paint, right off the store shelf. The tuners are Grover friction type, inexpensive but they work well. The strings are Worth brand. That's it! Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. No case but I will double box for safe shipping. Made in the USA by D. Heilman of Black Bear Ukes. $20 shipping in the USA lower 48 states. Payment by money order, personal check or bank draft only, no Paypal. Email me if you need more information. Thanks for looking.

$200

Attachments

• 2016-7-22 Concert Ulo - a.jpg
    2016-7-22 Concert Ulo - a.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 2016-7-22 Concert Ulo - b.jpg
    2016-7-22 Concert Ulo - b.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 2016-7-22 Concert Ulo - c.jpg
    2016-7-22 Concert Ulo - c.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 99
Last edited: