Where to buy access gig bags?

Recstar24

Reaction score
If anyone has an online store to where I can get one of the access gig bags I would appreciate it!

I've seen them on Sweetwater. If you're open to other brands, I have the Mono bag which I can highly recommend.

Thanks Eddie. I've had the mono and it's great! A bit pricey for me at the moment, but I agree it's super quality.

The access stage three hard bag is what has my curiously peeked.

I hear you - they ain't cheap! ;-)

I thought I had seen Access bags on Sweetwater but went to find you a link but they have only have guitar and bass versions. They do have Gator and Gretch use bags that are inexpensive and nice for the money (not as protective, of course). Another option might be a polyfoam case.

Good luck in your hunt!

MAple Street sells all sizes.

For what it's worth, I really like the Protec Max bags They are like violin cases, have firm foam and really protect the uke, but are not heavy. I have one for the uke and one for the guitar.

Try Elderly. I got one from them. Also Access will sell direct I think.

MAple Street sells all sizes.

For what it's worth, I really like the Protec Max bags They are like violin cases, have firm foam and really protect the uke, but are not heavy. I have one for the uke and one for the guitar.

Thanks for the recommendation of protec, looks like a great case and reasonably priced. Do you have the max one or the gold series?

Top Bottom