Under Pressure - Fingerstyle Solo

Betelgeuxy

Reaction score
I love this classic tune, I learnt it a few weeks ago and I've enjoyed smashing it out at open mics. Thanks for listening, and let me know what you think.

Very nice, but I beg anyone making videos from a phone, always turn it sideways when recording so when playing it back, it fills the entire screen.

Cheers guys,
I'll take that tip on board kohanmike, thanks!

Truly enjoyable! Thanks for sharing! How long have you been playing?

Thanks Holly, I've been playing the ukulele for about 6 years, but I've been playing the guitar since I was 10 so that made it easier to learn the uke.

Very nice! Great playing and wonderful arrangement. Do you happen to have the tabs?

Cheers AndieZ!

Sorry Rakelele, but I don't write my arrangements down any more, I find that it is easier to learn pieces by heart in this way.
If you want to learn it, I would recommend finding the chords, transposing them 2 semitones down to the key of C and figuring out the tune by ear, using my video to help you. Thank you for your comment and I do encourage you to learn it, it's a really fun piece to play!

Sorry Rakelele, but I don't write my arrangements down any more, I find that it is easier to learn pieces by heart in this way.
If you want to learn it, I would recommend finding the chords, transposing them 2 semitones down to the key of C and figuring out the tune by ear, using my video to help you. Thank you for your comment and I do encourage you to learn it, it's a really fun piece to play!

No problem, I can figure it out from your video, which makes for a great tutorial as well... :)

Top Bottom