i need a diffrent guitar :P

Regster

Reaction score
well basically i just want a guitar with smaller neck n smaller body it have to be dreadnought n not classical n im low on budget so i prolly say 200 down, is there such thing?

suggestion n comments are appreciated

Well it's possible. I've seen a few Fenders for less than $200 and the guitar I'm currently using everyday, I got for about $100. It was called an Ibanez Acoustic Jam Pack. It's okay and it does the job. You can also hit up e-bay or your local pawn shops. You can find some really nice guitars for a good price that prolly just need new strings and some buffering.

Well it's possible. I've seen a few Fenders for less than $200 and the guitar I'm currently using everyday, I got for about $100. It was called an Ibanez Acoustic Jam Pack. It's okay and it does the job. You can also hit up e-bay or your local pawn shops. You can find some really nice guitars for a good price that prolly just need new strings and some buffering.

ibanez are good guitars but does that have a smaller neck cuz i got the seagul s6 20 aniv. cedar n it has a big neck, i have small fingers so i kinda have problems with barre chords, i can still do them but its pretty hard n its not only that i just wanna play a guitar with a smaller neck so i could see what guitar fits me the most, i heard alvarez have smaller necks compare to other guitars but im still not sure that's just what i heard, also when i went to the music store last week ive seen a used takamine for 99 bucks but i didnt play it so i have no idea if it have a small neck

well to really tell what guitar fits you, you have to go to ur local music store and play as many as you can

ibanez are good guitars but does that have a smaller neck cuz i got the seagul s6 20 aniv. cedar n it has a big neck, i have small fingers so i kinda have problems with barre chords, i can still do them but its pretty hard n its not only that i just wanna play a guitar with a smaller neck so i could see what guitar fits me the most, i heard alvarez have smaller necks compare to other guitars but im still not sure that's just what i heard, also when i went to the music store last week ive seen a used takamine for 99 bucks but i didnt play it so i have no idea if it have a small neck
the neck is pretty small because it's for beginners and it's easy to get used to. The size of the neck makes barring a breeze.

Try a Washburn D10S locally. They are very playable for around $200.

jasmines are the cheap version of takamine or applause for ovation ,both have small necks and easy to play. i think they run for at least $100

thanks for all ur help guys but im still not sure if im getting a new guitar cuz im going to be training for nurse aid next week, i just wanted a new guitar for my vacation n since its over i doubt i will have time to practice that much so my old guitar will probably do the job for me n i need to save my money

Top Bottom