KoAloha Pineapple Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuprin

Reaction score
I really hate to do this, but finances require me to part with my KoAloha Pineapple Sunday.

Uke is in good shape, exactly as it was when I received it (bought it from a fellow UU'er). There is a tiny bit of top bellying (again, I received it this way). I thought about getting it fixed from KoAloha but I honestly am not noticing any playability issues so I never sent it in.

I don't have current photos (I will take some tonight) but I'm including the pictures I was sent before I bought it. They don't show the bellying so I wanted to be up front about it.

I'm looking to get $1000. I'll include the hard case shown in the photos and will ship free within the continental US. I will entertain reasonable offers but sorry, no trades (need the money). Thanks!

Last edited:
Is that a Daniel Ho autograph on the case?

If so, maybe this offer has some extra mojo attached?

Pictures from tonight so you can see current condition.

Bellying from both sides:

Is that a Daniel Ho autograph on the case?

If so, maybe this offer has some extra mojo attached?

Autograph was for a previous owner...but YES, GUARANTEED TO IMPROVE YOUR PLAYING!*

*Guarantee not valid

Really nice ukulele. I love Koaloha ukuleles. I have never heard of top bellying. Perhaps you can share with some of us on what that means.

Really nice ukulele. I love Koaloha ukuleles. I have never heard of top bellying. Perhaps you can share with some of us on what that means.

Sorry for taking so long to respond...I don't get on UU as much as I would like these days. Bellying (I've also heard it referred to as dishing) as where the top of the instrument sinks in a little just in front of the bridge. I've been told that a little of this is not uncommon, but if it gets really bad it could be indicative of a loose brace. I don't believe this is the issue at all and, as I mentioned in the original post, I received it this way a year ago and it hasn't changed. I also don't find it affects the playability.

Thanks!

Price drop: $800 with free shipping to continental US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom