F.S. Fluke - CONCERT SIZE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoloRule

Reaction score
This is SOLD

purchased this Fluke in February of this year.
Bought the gig bag separately . It is a quality padded bag with deep outside pockets.
This instrument only left the house twice to our local jam session.
Reason of selling : I purchased a tenor size Fluke.

Sold. S[/B]. + shipping (Delivery should be no more than $35 U.S. within North America. )
Mint condition
Strung with Aquila Red strings
Low action. Great playability. Stay in tune for weeks.

IMG_7477.jpgIMG_7478.jpgIMG_7479.jpg

Last edited:
Ive been thinking i need a better sounding outdoor uke.
The fluke and flea look like the ticket and this one looks good.
Hmmn?

I pulled it out yesterday, I am surprised it's still in tune . Can't even remember when was the last time I tune it.
It's a great size for traveling and stand up to all type of temperature . Truly a great zero maintenance instrument.

Last edited:
Sounds great!

What is the name of the song you are playing here? :music:

It's call 'Reprise ' from 'sprinted away' composed by a famous Japanese musician
Learned it on Friday. If you google it may also fall under 'always with me - reprise'

It's call 'Reprise ' from 'sprinted away' composed by a famous Japanese musician
Learned it on Friday. If you google it may also fall under 'always with me - reprise'

This is a great sounding Uke. Good looking price as well.

I heard these don't need the maintenance like a wood Uke does. It's a good looking and sounding knock around Uke. With winter coming I may need a care free Uke.

I heard these don't need the maintenance like a wood Uke does. It's a good looking and sounding knock around Uke. With winter coming I may need a care free Uke.

Yes Indeedy!

Lots of folks describe their experience with these instruments in this thread linked below, and those linked in the first post of this thread linked below, if you are interested in one of these, there is a TON of info and resources here:

Another version...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqqLZGaHqIs

We have most of the films by Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki. You should check them out...they are classics.

Oh and, love those Flukes also!

Yes, I first heard the songs played by Corey.
My version is arranged by Kiyoshi Kobayashi who is a Japanese ukulele master. I have purchased two of his books.
The song is : 'Reprise' in the movie Sprinted Away.
The video you suggested is also from the same movie , ' Always With Me'.
Thank you for browsing.
This Fluke is still available!

Last edited:
Hi. I am interested in your Fluke. What is top and neck made of please? Did you affix something on back so that the plastic doesn't slide? how wide is neck? Thnx!

Hi. I am interested in your Fluke. What is top and neck made of please? Did you affix something on back so that the plastic doesn't slide? how wide is neck? Thnx!

I am not the seller, but perhaps this information, taken directly from The Magic Fluke Company web site will help you:

YnxCNhW.png

and also, link here: http://www.magicfluke.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1830

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom