Great Shipping Service for People in LA, NY, Chicago, SF

Stevelele

Reaction score
I'm not affiliated with this company but just used it to ship off some uke cases to Japan. It's an app/service called Shyp. It's only available in four cities now, but hopefully will expand. What they offer is ridiculously good. I had two packages that I self packed and am shipping to Japan. I completely hate dealing with customs forms and fighting with people at the post office, figuring out what's cheapest, etc. Shyp picked up both packages for $5! And beyond that they will only charge me for whatever it cost to ship the packages. Pretty crazy--I don't know how they'll make money, but it really saved me a lot of time and effort. Just wanted everyone who can use them to know about this. Normally I wouldn't even really want to consider shipping internationally, but this has helped tremendously.

Hi - this is Sam from Shyp. We make money by selling the items you entrust to us on eBay. Stevelele - thank you for the beautiful uke cases. They should bring us a pretty penny. Bwahaha!!!!

Actually, thanks for the tip. I'm here in Chicago and will keep Shyp in mind. Like you, I hate shipping overseas and for that reason I rarely do it. But this could change that!

It will be interesting what the final cost is and actual shipping time to destination. Could be a game changer.

i tried to PM you but your mailbox is full!

Hi - this is Sam from Shyp. We make money by selling the items you entrust to us on eBay. Stevelele - thank you for the beautiful uke cases. They should bring us a pretty penny. Bwahaha!!!!

Actually, thanks for the tip. I'm here in Chicago and will keep Shyp in mind. Like you, I hate shipping overseas and for that reason I rarely do it. But this could change that!

I just got the bill. First box containing two armitage cases used USPS priority mail international and cost 105.50; the other with one case, cost $78.95. Adding onto that, $5 for them to pick it up. A great deal!

Top Bottom