Work Shop with Stuart Fuchs Venice Florida?

Czechmate01

Reaction score
Hi everyone Stuart Fuchs will be in Florida in March of 2017, he is doing a workshop in Tampa. I am wondering if any members would be interested in attending a workshop with Stu in the Venice area? The possible dates being considered are Friday 3/17 or Saturday 3/18? Price would be between 30-40 dollars, He has many topics we could choose from I have included a link to the descriptions,http://stufuchs.com/workshop-descriptions we could vote on the type of workshop. Before I pursue this further I want to see if there is any interest.

Stu Fuchs is one of our faves. Depending on my work schedule, we may be able to go. Tampa, of course. Time with Stu is always time well spent.
The fingerstyle, Zen, and Master class seem the most interesting. I'd love to add the digde to my skill set.

Last edited:
I'd definitely go to that if I still lived in the Bay Area. Might be a reason to schedule some vacation...

Stu is fun to watch and it is a lot of fun to be a part of his seminars. I saw him when he was in Ft. Lauderdale a while back, and although I won't be able to attend this potential Tampa/Venice show, I can recommend taking the time to see him. He is extremely enthusiastic and you can tell he really enjoys doing what he's doing and sharing.

I would go I'm in SW FL. I believe he came last year to Nokomis, couldn't make it to that one.

Certainly would if I could. A delightful young man with an extremely personable teaching style. Would be time extremely well spent. I've never heard a Kala cedar topped tenor sound so good.

Top Bottom