FS: New Pineapple ULO Soprano Ukulele by D. Heilman

BlackBearUkes

Reaction score
SOLD

Here is another of my latest fun projects, the ULO (oo-low) which stands for a Ukulele Like Object. These ukes are meant to be fun to play, have a unique look and have a good sound with excellent setup and playing action.
This the first pineapple shape soprano size, number 008. It has a 13 3/4" playing scale and a soprano size body. The body is constructed of a single piece of 3/4" pine, a quality one piece solid Western red cedar top plate and a 1/4" plywood back. It has only 1 small top braces and a bridge patch. The bridge is the string through type and is made of mahogany with a ebony saddle and nut. The fingerboard is Rosewood, with standard uke frets, 12 to the body which offers easy playing and accurate intonation. There are plastic dot position markers at the 5,7,and 10th frets, white side dots included. The body thickness is 1 1/16", and the total length is 22 1/2". The finish is one coat of white sealer paint and one coat in multiple colors with a Hawaiian scene done in hand-cut stencils and spray paint. The tuners are Grover friction type, inexpensive but they work well. The strings are Worth brand. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. I believe its a lot of uke for the money. No case but I will double box for safe shipping. Made in the USA by D. Heilman of Black Bear Ukes. $20 shipping in the USA lower 48 states. Payment by money order, personal check or bank draft only, no Paypal. Email me if you need more information. Thanks for looking.

$150

Attachments

• 2016-8-4 Pineapple ULO -a.jpg
    2016-8-4 Pineapple ULO -a.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 177
  • 2016-8-4 Pineapple ULO -b.jpg
    2016-8-4 Pineapple ULO -b.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 105
  • 2016-8-4 Pineapple ULO -c.jpg
    2016-8-4 Pineapple ULO -c.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Nice ! I love the Hummingbird headstock.:)
Would love to see one of these with a clear matte or satin finish neck. The contrast with the painted back would really POP !

Pretty one!

Congrats - these sell about as quickly as a Moore Bettah! ;-)

Top Bottom