FS - Blackbird Clara Concert w/ MiSi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mkel12

Reaction score
$950 Paypal/shipped in the continental US. Very good to excellent condition with minor play wear and very little fret wear. With MiSi pickup, charger and Gator case.

Purchased new in April 2015 at the Hawaiian Music Supply Store (aka The Ukulele Site) on North Shore, Oahu. Original owner. I am thinning my uke herd. This little beast packs a powerful, sweet tone without being strident.

I am fairly new to this forum, but have sold many guitars on the Acoustic Guitar Forum and EBay as Mkel12.

From Blackbird's website:The Blackbird Clara is a compact concert ukulele with a voice that rivals a larger tenor. Every detail was engineered to provide unmatched projection and dynamics. Built in San Francisco, the Clara ukulele is crafted from Ekoa®-a biobased linen composite that is structurally superior to the vintage, old-growth wood gold-standard. Clara's 'double top' soundboard is highly consistant unlike wood and tuned for the ideal rigidity and density with minimal bracing. The exceptional tone is nuanced and complex because Ekoa® is a natural material. The rugged hollow neck unibody composite structure also enhances sustain, for a worry-free travel ukulele.

Pictures are here:
http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/Mkel12/library/

Radius fretboard? :)

No. It is a standard, non-radius fretboard.

Still an incredible deal on a fantastic ukulele!! Unfortunately above my current UAS budget but someone's getting very lucky with this offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom