PDA

View Full Version : Fellowship Travels in the US

Pete Howlett
08-07-2016, 11:34 AM
I begin my research project travels on the 23rd August starting in Canada, then onto Hawaii for 2 weeks beginning September. Off to Pistol River Oregon next and then a week in California between the 20th and 26th September. My days are pretty much set but I can get to club/ukulele meets in the evening. I'll have a bling tenor in koa with me so if you haven't seen one of my ukes IRL then might be the time to arrange a house party or invite me to your club. Contact me for an itinerary if you are interested.

Matt Clara
08-08-2016, 12:13 PM
Got excited for a minute, then realized I'm off by a month. I will be in Oregon and northern California from the 23rd to the 28th of August. Bummer. Hope you enjoy your travels.

powdrell
08-08-2016, 09:18 PM
Aloha Pete; If you're on Hawai'i Island, there's some kanikapilas.....check out Puna Ukulele Kanikapila Assoc. (PUKA)....Andy Andrews..... In Kona, Alan Hale has a kanikapila on Thursdays... Aloha, Doug

spongeuke
08-13-2016, 07:31 PM
Checked the calendar and you will be here in Petaluma a couple of days after the Petalukes Monday night jam. Contact Kala Ukuleles here, I'm sure Mike Upton would love to give you a shop tour. There is a great jam on Fridays with the Marin county group UFO Ukulele Friend of Ohana won't know the location until that week.
If your on the Big Island say Hi to Andy
Keep on Strumming Dave in Petaluma

Pete Howlett
08-14-2016, 01:58 PM
Visiting Kala - that us why I am in Petaluma...