favorate song ever

"Amazing Grace" played on bagpipes, gives me chicken-skin (goose-bumps) every time I hear. :shaka:

I wonder if the Ukulele Orchestra of GB has done this song? :D

"Amazing Grace" played on bagpipes, gives me chicken-skin (goose-bumps) every time I hear. :shaka:

ahnko amazing grace is a beautiful song brings back lots of feelilings to me cos my grandad used to sing it all the time

ahnko amazing grace is a beautiful song brings back lots of feelilings to me cos my grandad used to sing it all the time
yeah i reinvented the word FEELINGS and i thought it would be better as FEELILINGS (joke my previous bad spelling)

For me, an all time favorite song just doesn't exist. There are too many great tunes out there. Same goes for "favorite artist". Too many wonderful musicians to have a single favorite.

For me, an all time favorite song just doesn't exist. There are too many great tunes out there. Same goes for "favorite artist". Too many wonderful musicians to have a single favorite.

yeah but you gotta hava at least a couple of song that make you think this is why i play

My words echo Dom's.

i know what you mean but you can have a go dom u gotta have a song you love
come on dom i know u like blues and jazz
i'm the same if someone asks me my favourite song i think its a stupid question but this isnt a "what you doing with your life type question"
just a question you've asked yourself a million times before but never answered

i know what you mean but you can have a go dom u gotta have a song you love
come on dom i know u like blues and jazz
i'm the same if someone asks me my favourite song i think its a stupid question but this isnt a "what you doing with your life type question"
just a question you've asked yourself a million times before but never answered

i'm sorry that came across real patronising, sorry i've been drinking sorry dom ,sorry everyone

i'm sorry that came across real patronising, sorry i've been drinking sorry dom ,sorry everyone

No need to apologize. I'm having a nip or two myself this evening.

Actually your comment "yeah but you gotta hava at least a couple of song that make you think this is why i play " does ring true. If we are talking about ukulele then Jake's version of Weeps definitely got me hooked on wanting to be good at playing ukulele.

If we are talking about playing guitar then it is not necessarily a particular song but the playing styles of Stevie Ray and Gary Moore definatley are contributors to why I continue to play guitar.

Does Brahms' Fourth Symphony count as "a song"? :D

JJ

Baby Got Back. :p

Wow. I cant even narrow it down to top 20... I love all type of music way too much and there are way too many songs that brings back such great memories.

I love all types of musc.. and feel kinda like dominator. But I can definitely say there are some clear favorites. Blackbird by Alter Bridge(not beatles, not same song), One by Metallica, Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix are some clear all time favs of mine. Probably the top 3, in order.

couldnt agree more Dom. i would say that today, my favorite would be either "Echo" or "Blood on the Ground", both by Incubus, just because thats what i listened to today.

I said this reply in jest even though I do like the song, a Hawaiian enjoying bagpipes being a tad unlikely though there is some Scottish blood flowing thru this poi-dog's veins. I don't know what an I-pod is barely advancing from 8-track technology but my tastes very enough that I own literally hundreds of CDs Hawaiian, Rock, Jazz, Classical. Favorite song varies from moment to moment. ;)

Top Bottom