To All LfDM Owners

SoloRule

Reaction score
This Sunday, August 14 is Luis (Luthier of LFdM) birthday.
Please post your message here if you want to wish him a Happy Birthday.

Dear Luis

I am so blessed to have you live so close to my home . Each visit I walked out of your shop arm with new knowledge . You are a great teacher !

Each LFdM guitar and ukulele reflects your love and passion of the instrument. You are a genius, a magician in the eyes of your Canadian Three Musketeers !

WISHING YOU MANY YEARS OF GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPINESS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

One of the Three Musketeers.
Brenda

Last edited:
I don't have a LfDM, and most likely never will, but enjoy hearing about other people's LfDMs, and listening to them. So I'll add my good wishes for a very happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Luis!
If I had the dough, I'd be asking you for one of those gorgeous ukes!

Feliz Cumpleanos, Luis.

Cuantos anos? Veinte? Treinta?

A friend of mine, Danuke, has two (or is it three) Luis gypsy jazz ukes, and they're beautiful. Just for that I wish you a very happy birthday.

I had that the great fortune to meet Luis about two years ago and the greater fortune to find he lives about 15 minutes away from me. Because of this I have been very lucky to become friends with Luis. He is kind, humble, gracious and extremely giving. It is an honor to call him a friend.

Happy Birthday Luis. Your talents have made many people very happy and created a lot of joy in this world and I wish you many many more happy bithdays.

Happy Birthday Luis, May you have many Happy Returns yet to come!

I have one of his fabulous Ukes and am fortunate to call him a friend.

He is a gentle, humble and caring individual who approaches each build with focus and thoughtful intention on creating something the buyer will love and with it will bring joy to those listening.

Luis Feu de Mesquita is a genius luthier and each time I visit with him I walk away feeling enriched, and full of valuable information which he freely shares.

Great idea Hodge ... here is a few of my LFdM ...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
I want to see names and pictures of LFdM ukes!

Happy Birthday Luis!

Django

Django.jpgDjango back.jpg

Happy (late) birthday, Luis! On behalf of myself and this beautiful uke that's a joy to play every day!

attachment.php

Attachments

• mesquita-amigo2-detail3_0510.jpg
    mesquita-amigo2-detail3_0510.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 134
Happy birthday Luis!!! You are a great talent and a wonderful man

Congratulations Louis! And congratulations, Brenda, to yours being finished soon.

Top Bottom