FS: COLLINGS UT-2, Spalted Pecan, Sunburst, CUSTOM UKULELE

Status
Not open for further replies.

warndt

Reaction score
SOLD: COLLINGS UT-2, Spalted Pecan, Sunburst, CUSTOM UKULELE

Hi all,
I believe that I am the second owner of this beauty. I bought it on a whim a couple of months back just to be able to try a Collings ukulele. This purchase put me in a bit of a financial bind as I am currently going through a series of dental procedures, and we all know how expensive that can get.

Anyway, the ukulele is in, what I would consider, "AS NEW" condition...but it has been played, so I guess that term no longer applies. I cannot find a mark on it. Both the original owner and myself are finger-pickers, so there are no strum marks in the finish that I can find.

It does have a radius fret-board.

I do not have a camera or recording equipment at this time, however, below is the original ad of this ukulele from Acoustic Music Works, and also a You-Tube video comparing this very uke with a Koa UTK-41. To my ear, it has a very nice mix of both clear highs along with a nicely blended low to mid end tones. Take a listen and see what you think.

http://acousticmusicworks.com/sold/...-spalted-pecan-ukulele-2800-the-ukes-are-back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBjPmhOHh-g

With the original Collings hardshell case. When new, this one sold for $2,550.00 + shipping.

Sorry, US only at this time. Money Order, or PAYPAL if you pick up the fees.

Here's your chance to own a custom piece, from a respected builder, at a very nice price!

Thanks for stopping by....

William

Last edited:
A real beauty for sure.

Wow, somebody is going to grab a unique Collings at a great price!

Man, sorry about your dental work - that would be a hard decision to make since some would give up their eyeteeth for such a nice ukulele.

Man, sorry about your dental work - that would be a hard decision to make since some would give up their eyeteeth for such a nice ukulele.

Thanks Laura...Your smile is worth more than any worldly possession...according to my Dentist anyway.:cool:

Last edited:
Original price when new was $2,550.00 + shipping! :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom