Big uke sell-off Gretch, Fluke, Bruko and Ovation

billten

Reaction score
My contract is up and I am moving in a few months to take a new one based in the UK. This means I have room for only three ukes and those have been selected, I am selling the rest off, prices listed do NOT include shipping (see note at the bottom).

Up for sale is:
1. $80 Gretch 9120 - laminate but awesome, excellent condition no scratches or anything. Switched the geared tuners to Grover frictions just because i prefer the feel and balance but i will include the original geared ones or switch them back, your choice. Comes with hard foam case.
2. $200 MFC Tenor Fluke - everyone needs a fluke at some time, good condition, hardwood board, geared peghed tuning pegs, MFC hard case, hibiscus cut out.
3. $100 MFC Concert fluke - one of the originals, completely standard, plastic board, friction tuners, clear finish soundboard. Minor scuffs and dings on the soundboard but still in perfect working order. Comes with MFC soft case.
4. $80 Ovation applause soprano - really nice little instrument, plastic roundbody, rose tuning buttons. Comes with soft case.
5. Kala soprano pineapple - standard laminate pineapple, good condition. Buy 2 and I'll give this one for free...
6. $80 Bruko thinline soprano - usual bruko quality and finish, punchy sound. Had some rough work done on changing the nut, just chips that were replaced but you can see them. Comes with custom thinline case.

http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/billtenPhotobucket/library/Ukes for sale 2016?sort=3&page=2

Now I know that the cost of shipping will be a problem so I have a few options; I travel a lot so Montreal or Toronto I can hand deliver. Chicago and a few other places in the US we can also probably meet up depending on my travel schedule. Otherwise I'll try to figure a shipping rate from the nearest point i will be at in Canada or the US. Let's talk and see if we can figure something out, big discounts if you take more than one uke :)

Last edited:
Sorry we didn't meet up. I guess you are keeping the Kinnards. Good decision. Lol

All the best Bill.

Hahahaha you know those Kinnards will be with me to the end Simon.
I'll still be in and out of Toronto occasionally so I'm sure we will connect at some point :)

Sorry we didn't meet up. I guess you are keeping the Kinnards. Good decision. Lol

All the best Bill.

Thanks for all the inquiries, most of you are owed answers for the cost of shipping and i'll get you replies as soon as the post office opens on Monday :)

I've sent a PM but haven't had a response, not sure if it was received. Interested in the Magic Fluke tenor.

Thanks,
John.

Top Bottom