PDA

View Full Version : WTB Kinnard Soprano

Stevelele
08-13-2016, 01:37 PM
I know this is a long shot and there was one on the marketplace recently. But wondering if someone has a used kinnard soprano they'd like to sell. I know I could go for a new one but checking first to see if someone has a used one they wouldn't mind unloading. I also have a nice vintage Martin 2m soprano that I could throw in for a trade and cash if that interests you

Ukulele Eddie
08-15-2016, 10:15 AM
You have good taste, Steve. These are not easy to come by, new or used. Let Andrew know at HMS if you want a new one. I regret having sold my cedar/walnut so much that I gnabbed another one from HMS.

Camsuke
08-15-2016, 11:59 AM
Excellent choice Steve, good luck. My next ukulele could very well be a Kinnard Super Soprano, they are awesome instruments.

stevejfc
08-15-2016, 12:24 PM
Sorry Steve, no soprano....... but I have a Kinnard series 2 Tenor if you're interested.

Stevelele
08-15-2016, 12:34 PM
no thank you--i have owned two kinnard tenors--really enjoyed them both, but sold them because there were other tenors I liked better. But that kinnard soprano is singing its siren song to me....

Sorry Steve, no soprano....... but I have a Kinnard series 2 Tenor if you're interested.