WTB Kinnard Soprano

Stevelele

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot and there was one on the marketplace recently. But wondering if someone has a used kinnard soprano they'd like to sell. I know I could go for a new one but checking first to see if someone has a used one they wouldn't mind unloading. I also have a nice vintage Martin 2m soprano that I could throw in for a trade and cash if that interests you

You have good taste, Steve. These are not easy to come by, new or used. Let Andrew know at HMS if you want a new one. I regret having sold my cedar/walnut so much that I gnabbed another one from HMS.

Sorry Steve, no soprano....... but I have a Kinnard series 2 Tenor if you're interested.

no thank you--i have owned two kinnard tenors--really enjoyed them both, but sold them because there were other tenors I liked better. But that kinnard soprano is singing its siren song to me....

Sorry Steve, no soprano....... but I have a Kinnard series 2 Tenor if you're interested.

bumping this from a long time ago... I've been away and sold off almost all my ukes to fund my cross-country move and career change. Not completely back but considering staging a return to the uke...

bumping this from a long time ago... I've been away and sold off almost all my ukes to fund my cross-country move and career change. Not completely back but considering staging a return to the uke...

Welcome back.

I'm a relatively newcomer having only participated since 2018.

Top Bottom