Cocobolo Ukuleles

jeremycole

Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm just wondering if anyone's heard anything regarding production of Cocobolo ukes. Their website's shop page redirects to their facebook "marketplace," wherein I haven't seen any ukes go up for sale. Not sure if they're still making ukes? I know there have been some challenges recently.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Jeremy

AFAIK, they are still making ukes but with Kevin Keith's health and the massive problems with getting ukes shipped out of country, "challenges" is an understatement. I do hope they are able to get back on track as they have a great thing going,

Kevin does not want to ship anymore ukes out until the postal issues are solved, or at least improved. Be patient, it will all work out.

It's unfortunate they're having problems. I had one of the earlier Cocobolo concerts that made it to Elderly instruments. They were still making some changes and getting things just right, but even so it was a beautiful, great sounding instrument. I was more involved with other instruments at the time and didn't keep it.
I e-mailed back and forth with Kevin some too, and he was fantastic to deal with. The level of customer care was top notch. Here's to hoping the best for him and his company! I really think they had something good going.

AFAIK, they are still making ukes but with Kevin Keith's health and the massive problems with getting ukes shipped out of country, "challenges" is an understatement. I do hope they are able to get back on track as they have a great thing going,

Hate to hear that and I hope he can recover and that the mailing can be fine tuned.

Top Bottom