SUPER RARE 1962 MARTIN BRAZILIAN ROSEWOOD T-28 TIPLE FOR SALE $3200 plus shipping

harboc

Reaction score
What can I say? These do not come up for sale very often at all, and this is super rare and in great condition. No cracks or repairs (or if there are I certainly cannot tell) just beautiful patina 10-string metal ukulele with stunning rosewood sides and back, spruce top. Plays like a dream. Selling because of Carpel Tunnel. Comes with non-Martin vintage case. Email for photos

Last edited:
Harboc,
Here are some suggestions for selling here on the marketplace.

Marketplace - Buying and Selling:
If you wish to sell anything in the Marketplace, providing the following in your post is a good idea:

A picture or pictures of the actual ukulele being sold, not a stock photo of the model;
The reason you are selling the instrument;
Your price and terms (shipping and handling, etc.).

To increase the chances of selling your ukulele, you may also provide the following:

Another suggestion - trying to sell something in one of your first posts is generally frowned upon, and may result in a more difficult sale. Members may request additional pictures and time-stamps from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT.

All that being said, the above suggestions are not rules. They are guidelines. Including the above in your post will greatly increase the chances of selling your ukulele, but if you choose not to include them, you will not be penalized by UU. Rules to follow below.

welcome to the UU, harboc!

sounds like a gorgeous instrument. I'm so sorry for your carpal tunnel problem. I'm sure it's very painful, and frustrating to have to sell your uke.

I recommend you post at least a couple of pictures, one with a "date stamp" (piece of paper/card with your forum name and date). Might help your sale go quicker if people can instantly see this vintage Martin is.

good luck!

Photos...

Thanks but I could figure out how to post photos.

Harboc,
Here are some suggestions for selling here on the marketplace.

Marketplace - Buying and Selling:
If you wish to sell anything in the Marketplace, providing the following in your post is a good idea:

A picture or pictures of the actual ukulele being sold, not a stock photo of the model;
The reason you are selling the instrument;
Your price and terms (shipping and handling, etc.).

To increase the chances of selling your ukulele, you may also provide the following:

Another suggestion - trying to sell something in one of your first posts is generally frowned upon, and may result in a more difficult sale. Members may request additional pictures and time-stamps from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT.

All that being said, the above suggestions are not rules. They are guidelines. Including the above in your post will greatly increase the chances of selling your ukulele, but if you choose not to include them, you will not be penalized by UU. Rules to follow below.

Click "Edit" post on your first posting. A screen will appear that has a row of icons at the top. The third icon from the right is "Insert image". Click on that and another screen will appear where you have the option to pick an image from a URL or your computer. Assuming you have photos in your computer of the instrument, select the computer option and click on "Browse". It will then take you to your computer where you can select a photo to be added.

Hopefully, this is enough to help you out. Good luck...!!! I'll try to help you out more if you need help. Photos of an instrument for sale are always recommended and helpful in selling an instrument.

SUPER RARE BRAZILIAN ROSEWOOD MARTIN T-28 TIPLE for sale $3200 plus shipping

What can I say? These do not come up for sale very often at all, and this is super rare and in great condition. No cracks or repairs (or if there are I certainly cannot tell) just beautiful patina 10-string metal ukulele with stunning rosewood sides and back, spruce top. Plays like a dream. Selling because of Carpel Tunnel. Comes with non-Martin vintage case. Email for photos[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 46
Hi all, as a longtime presence here I just wanted to chime in to say that I know the OP and even though he's new-ish to posting on UU, he's not new to uke (and knows good ukes!). I've heard/played the instrument that's for sale and it's a good one - I can vouch for the positive attributes of both the instrument and the seller :)

Harboc, Best of luck with the sale. It is a good looking, rare and unique instrument

Top Bottom