Looking for this Beatles Ukulele Song Book

rappsy

Reaction score
Thought I'd check with the group here before giving the business to the big internet boxes.

Price including shipping to Florida. Condition isn't important (fair and above, not falling apart, and not much writing on the music sheets is all I ask.)

Thanks for reading.

beatles book.jpg

Last edited:
This is a great idea. I'll bet people who are further on with their playing have beginner books sitting around gathering dust that they could sell to newbies instead. And, as you say, avoid giving yet more money to the big box stores.

Sorry Lenny........I have it but it's at a different location. Won't be able to get to it for several months:(

this is a great book. Highly recommended. I would suggest buying it new. Amazingly cheap at something like $15. Yes you are giving a few bucks to the retailer, but more importantly you are supporting the author and publisher to continue to make books like this.

this is a great book. Highly recommended. I would suggest buying it new. Amazingly cheap at something like $15. Yes you are giving a few bucks to the retailer, but more importantly you are supporting the author and publisher to continue to make books like this.

I put this request here as we all have books that are better served in someone else's hands and why let it go to waste, Having said that, I absolutely agree with you that we should support our authors and publishers, Well said.

It's a great book. And I recommend the CD, too. If you don't find one here, buy directly from Fred (the author):

https://www.sokolowmusic.com/instructional/other

Thanks Eddie. I am glad this is getting some good reviews.

Last edited:
Sorry Lenny........I have it but it's at a different location. Won't be able to get to it for several months:(

Well Steve. Go there and get it. :biglaugh: The BeaTles wait for noone. :cool:

I am glad to see that it's getting some good reaction. My teacher asked me to get it as this is some of the stuff I like to play.

Last edited:
This is a great idea. I'll bet people who are further on with their playing have beginner books sitting around gathering dust that they could sell to newbies instead. And, as you say, avoid giving yet more money to the big box stores.

I've done this a few times already. It works out really well. We all have stuff sitting around that someone would enjoy.

Well Steve. Go there and get it. :biglaugh: The BeaTles wait for noone. :cool:

I am glad to see that it's getting some good reaction. My teacher asked me to get it as this is some of the stuff I like to play.
By the way, and somewhat off topic, the long delayed never released before on cd "Hollywood Bowl" is FINALLY coming out in a couple of weeks......with a few additional songs not on the out of print lp. YEAH!

By the way, and somewhat off topic, the long delayed never released before on cd "Hollywood Bowl" is FINALLY coming out in a couple of weeks......with a few additional songs not on the out of print lp. YEAH!

Absolutely YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! The new Ron Howard Beatles touring years movie will be playing in theatres world wide for one night in September before it moves to Hulu exclusively. I am trying to find local theatres and where I can get my tickets.

Giles Martin is working on that. I am so glad he has the enthusiasm for the Beatles that this Dad had. It opens up doors that very few others have stepped through.

Please Please Me by letting me buy this book off you if no longer need it.

YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Top Bottom