Pono PKT-6 Deluxe Solid Hawaiian Koa Tenor 6 String Ukulele + Hard Shell Case + Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.

King David

Reaction score
sold, thanks UU!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 124
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 87
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
My teacher has the four string version of this Pono Koa tenor. It plays and sounds great!

I have a PKT-1 that I will never part with, it is an excellent ukulele.
I have almost purchased a PKT-6 twice, as I love six-string ukuleles, but as I have a custom six-string and a koa Pono tenor already I cannot justify spending the money (which I don't have unfortunately!)

Good luck with the sale, if I had the cash I would buy it in a heartbeat.

They do not make these anymore, and they are fine instruments!

That's a real good price, big chance for the buyer.

Thank you kind folks, I certainly wouldn't part with it if I wasn't in such a pinch transition wise, as I doubt I'll find another Koa Pono six-er, but things happen. Don't tell anyone, but I'm totally biased towards 5 strings anyhow :p

Bump, also possibly interested in trades for a Pono TE Solid Body tenor electric but I am only interested in the ones with Mi-Si pickups(the two TE's on the marketplace right now have passives pickups).

Does this have the curved fretboard that newer Ponos have? I'm REALLY interested in this uke...

I do not have a sound sample: However I would advise listening to a Pono PKT koa tenor sound sample as it sounds just like it, however the 6 string has that unique chime from the high C and a wider low end voicing with the low A.

Sorry, no radiused fretboard on older Ponos, as far as I know they did not start adding that option until recently when they came out with the Pono Pro Classic line.
Still available, I've had one nice offer to consider...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom