NEED HELP!!! I can achieve my dreams with this !

RaiDel67

Reaction score
I want a double neck steel string whammy bar 8 string tenor or baritone top, 4 string tenor or soprano bottom electric ukulele.

Help me.

Im confident I can afford it or be close to it, I forgot the site that was shown to me a while back on here. The site has the word blue in it, and it has the closest thing to what I'm striving for.

I need help remembering lol

Edit: thank you janeray1940!!!

Last edited:
Bruce Herron at Blue Star Guitar built me two basses, a mini electric Telecaster style and the body for a Rondo Hadean bass uke. Good guy and does good work.

Tele with strap 700.jpg

Violin Herron done 700.jpg

I got to try out an electric tenor uke that Bruce made. It was nice. His prices seem really reasonable compared to a lot of others with his skills too. I hope it works out for you!

This might be sacrilege, but for a solid body electric Tenor/Baritone. Get a suitably priced and even sized solid body guitar put a capo on the 5th fret for a tenor and take it off for a baritone. It will probably weigh less and you will have 2 extra strings to play with.
The other reason for this recommendation is that solid body instruments with pick ups like that sound like guitars, no matter what size.

Well I'd like it small. I've committed myself to shred on tiny insruments lol. Having the double neck just makes it that much cooler to do it with lol.

That would look cooler than the average guitar. My interest is that in a couple of months I should have a flip Bass-Bari coming out of my closet (shop). Even changes color depending on which side your playing.

Top Bottom