Warning Uke on sale on reverb

Ukulelerick9255

Reaction score
There is a Ricky Claffey Africn Blackwood tenor Uke on Reverb for $3,000
I'm the original owner and this is at least the third owner, I paid $1,800 and sold it to someone in CT not in Hawaii for the same $1,800.
It's not worth $3,000 don't pay it.

I'm the original owner and this is at least the third owner, I paid $1,800 and sold it to someone in CT not in Hawaii for the same $1,800.

I never even heard of this brand. For $3,000 I would expect it to be hand delivered. LOL. :)

Did it sound as good as it looks?l

A uke is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. In the few short years I have been here, the prices have gone way up on a lot of ukes, especially the custom made ones. Knowing now what it initially cost, it would be interesting to see what it finally sells for though.

A uke is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. In the few short years I have been here, the prices have gone way up on a lot of ukes, especially the custom made ones. Knowing now what it initially cost, it would be interesting to see what it finally sells for though.
I agree. Unless there is something wrong with it, it is worth whatever someone will pay for it. Kind of underhanded to undermine someone trying to sell a uke, even if they did used to own it and didn't get anywhere that much for it.

Wait, OP did you really get a tattoo of the uke in question?

Some ukes appreciate in value, don't they? Especially after they become out of supply.

I'm very curious about how much it sold for. Maybe it's a member, and they'll do a NUD thread?
It reminds me a little of a Devine ukulele....sort of.

I'm not bashing the price I'm telling people it's not worth it and that's the truth and at $3,000 for an $1,800 Uke I think that's gouging so I tried to warn everyone, sorry for trying to be a good guy.

Top Bottom