Sarah McLachlan Plays Larrivee Ukulele

Ukulele Eddie

Reaction score
My wife went to a Sarah McLachlan concert last night (sadly, my flight wasn't back early enough to join). Sarah shared that her first instrument she learned to play was the uke! She played a Larrivee last night:

Thanks for sharing that Eddie. Seeing as Sara and Jean Larrivee are follow Canadians I am a big fan of both of them. She does a great live performance of "The Sound that Loves Makes" with ukulele

https://youtu.be/khZQxqnjenc

Last edited:
Interesting. Thanks!

Petey

My wife went to a Sarah McLachlan concert last night (sadly, my flight wasn't back early enough to join). Sarah shared that her first instrument she learned to play was the uke! She played a Larrivee last night:

Gosh ...looking at this picture it would seem that she has 6 digits on her left hand and some huge fingernails....never mind the lack of a head !!!! :biglaugh:

CeeJay, I think that's a pick holder. She does look rather muscular, eh?

Gosh ...looking at this picture it would seem that she has 6 digits on her left hand and some huge fingernails....never mind the lack of a head !!!! :biglaugh:

You're right! Thankfully I missed the concert. Would've given me nightmares!

Top Bottom