Moore Bettah Slotted Headstock Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
The time has come for me to sell my Moore Bettah tenor. There are things in my life now, some fortunate and some unfortunate, that are more important than this ukulele.

This has been my daily player for a long time. To say that it has served me well is an understatement. It is in fantastic shape. It has one small pinhead sized ding on the treble side of the lower bout that is visible in the fourth picture. And the usual faint strumming scratches that don't show up in pictures.

It comes with the Ameritage gold case in the pics. It is embroidered with Devine guitars and ukuleles old logo. It does not have a humidistat, but included is a Herco case humidifier and an Oasis in body humidifier.

Here are the stats;

Figured Koa body and sides
Cocobolo binding, bridge, fretboard, headplate, and rosette
Spanish cedar neck
Gold mother of pearl palm tree inlay, bridge inlay. and fret markers
Gold Grover tuners
Misi pickup
Strung with Savarez re-entrant strings

Price: $5200.00 plus shipping to the CONUS

Man that is a beauty and at an excellent price. One less MBU in Massachusetts:( will be someone's happy gain! Very best of luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Beautiful. I would be tempted, but as I am in Europe, I would be charged an additional 19% tax (even for used items) – which would stretch my budget simply too much ... :(

This ukulele is a stunner, and sure to make someone very happy. I am sorry to see you selling it but best wishes for a fast sale to you.

What a lovely instrument. Sure wish I had the money for it. Best of luck on the sale!

Gorgeous instrument. Good wishes for the unfortunate events to improve and resolve, and the happy ones to even further grow in intensity.

Holy cow what a beauty. I'm sorry you have to sell it.
Well wishes!

This ukulele has been sold. Congratulations to the lucky buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom