FS: Pink Flea Soprano Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doxuke

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgHello,

I am selling my pink Flea ukulele if anyone's interested. I attached a colorful woven strap with a quick release (it's attached by velcro on the flat bottom). Really great condition. I rarely use this uke and have taken good care of it. It looks really cute. The color is pale pink, which I believe was a special edition of the Flea, no longer available. The original strings have been changed. I can accept Paypal or a money order. Shipping is extra. I recommend USPS Priority Mail. The shipping cost is to be determined (I estimate $25 in the Eastern US; $45 out west). Please let me know if you have any questions.

Price $130.00 plus shipping.

I think the color was called "bubblegum." Uh …, my daughter has one. :rolleyes:

I'm bumping this ad. This 'Bubblegum' Pink Flea would be perfect for a young lady starting out on uke. If anyone's been following Grace, the 12-year old singer/songwriter/ukulele player on America's Got Talent TV show, the uke is becoming popular among little girls.... This would make a wonderful holiday gift (get your shopping done early!).

cute, cute, cute! Holiday gift is a great idea. Good luck with the sale!

The winner of this year's America's Got Talent was a young girl playing her ukulele.....I'm sure there will be renewed interest in uke playing after her performances. This is the perfect "Bubblegum Pink" uke for a young girl starting out. It is in excellent condition, with original bag and even has a pretty strap. And I don't think this color is available any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom