FS Custom Graziano Selmer cedar & koa tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_J

Reaction score
For sale is a beautiful custom Selmer-style tenor made by Tony Graziano in 2013. Back and sides are a gorgeous curly koa. The top is Cedar with an oval soundhole and black/white purlfed rosette, and it has rosewood binding (top & back) with black/white top purfing, rosewood end stripe and back stripe, mahogany neck with slotted headstock, ebony fretboard/mop dots, ebony head plate /mop logo inlay, ebony bridge, excellent gloss finish, K&K pickup, brass trapeze tailpiece, gold Grover geared tuning machines, plush hardshell case and recent string update.

The uke is in excellent condition, some minor marks on the top from play, and a few minor builder marks. Overall I’d say this is 8.8/10. Great custom uke, excellent player, but not a Moore Bettah or LFdM.

SOLD!.

Has a sweet/warm sound with full, even tone. Here’s a sound sample with an eclectic set of strings (Aquila A & would low G, D’addario T2 C & E).

https://app.box.com/s/vd1ufx20iq0h6kzi2goj6khqk57kwb7u

P1070848_zpsn3n2bqpg.jpg

P1070835_zpsz5rkkori.jpg

P1070847_zpsj6cvnh0o.jpg

P1070841_zpsx7gdukrp.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, what a beauty. Wish I had that kinda dough.....
This won't be around for sale long!

Wow Hodge, that is a stunner. That trapeze tail is the nicest I've seen. Brings out the glow in the cedar and koa. Me thinks it will go fast.

I'd say that this one was meant to sound much different than a Moore Bettah or LFdM.

This one really sounds like a true jazz ukulele to my ear. Very beautiful.

Good point William, this is a jazz style ukulele, with a great tone for jazz music for sure. Thanks.

An amazing look and a wonderful jazz sound. Someone gets a really nice one for a great price.

Hodge,
What a great looking and sounding uke.
Also, have you been practicing/playing more recently? It sounds like your playing has been improving over the last few recordings.
Please take this as a compliment.

Thanks guys for the nice compliments. Not sure exactly if my playing is improving, but I have been practicing. :)

This uke is now sold. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom