Look at this thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Spooner

Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown:

GORGEOUS UKE!!!

Holy mother of all things sacred!

OK UAS victims...git. lol

It WAS beautiful, and I was going to post a picture but the info vaporized. :eek:
Sold that quick? :confused:

You...you're good. You are very good you. :D

That thing is just beautiful!

I usually pass on spruce tops nowadays too but this....yeeehaa!

:bowdown: too nice. if my ability had to match my uke then i wouldn't be playing that thing for around another century

I guess I'm the odd man out here, because even though it looks like good workmanship but the design and inlay don't move me. And the price makes me shiver.

I guess I'm the odd man out here, because even though it looks like good workmanship but the design and inlay don't move me. And the price makes me shiver.

Ditto. (Sorry MGM! :( ) It's a bit... much for my tastes. Not a fan of cutaways either. And the headstock seems a bit "80's metal band".

The grain on the back looks nice though. Cool bridge too. They definitely did a good job of putting that thing together.

JJ

It ain't a pineapple that's for sure, but the workmanship and artistry are appreciated. ;)

I'm with Ian.

Top Bottom