Breedlove premier tenor ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrooks

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have for sale a beautiful Breedlove tenor uke. For those that are not familiar, these Ukes were handmade in bend Oregon and their craftsmanship and quality of woods and sound is up there with some of the best.
This ukulele is a very unique two of a kind Breedlove. It is a cedar top with myrtlewood back and sides.
It has a great sound, extremely clear and responsive yet still having great warmth. Here are a few pics but please contact me with any questions either here or at my email: u f g a t o r s f a n 1 1 @ h o t m a i l . C o m
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Sure no problem here is the label. Sorry if it's upside down

image.jpg

Thanks for posting the label, jcrooks.
Someone needs to snag this one. I just spent all my money on a Breedlove tenor prototype. I did a NUD recently for it on the forum. Please realize my uke was way undervalued.
These are worth the money and will likely go up in price as Breedlove has stopped making production ukes and is only doing customs and the customs don't come cheap.
Good luck with the sale.
Someone is going to be very happy with this uke.
Do you have any sound samples or a sound sample from MIM? That will surely get some movement on this post.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words.
I go back and forth on whether to let this one go because it sounds so good and is very rare, 1 of 2!
But for serious inquires I can get a sound clip to you via email much easier than posting it on here, so just let me know.
Also I can get much better pictures sent through email

Thanks for the kind words.
I go back and forth on whether to let this one go because it sounds so good and is very rare, 1 of 2!
But for serious inquires I can get a sound clip to you via email much easier than posting it on here, so just let me know.
Also I can get much better pictures sent through email

Jcrooks,
I would be hard pressed to let mine go, even if I was offered $800-1k for it. Which is twice what I paid for it.

Also, I have played some K brands and from your PM <about this uke and how it compares to other high end and custom ukes you have owned> you seem to agree with my assessment.
These are wonderful instruments. You must have some amazing ukes in your possession to be able to let this one go.

I have some sound clips ready. Just send me a PM or email if you are interested and I will send them over.

I used to own the Breedlove that Johnson has. These are really nice quality instruments with what I would say is a very strong guitar like sustain and feel. I would have kept it, just have some others that fit my preferences better. And FWIW the one I owned was indeed the heaviest uke I've had (maybe that's where the sustain and feel come from!), but and old left wrist injury meant painful playing. Good luck with your sale!

Thanks Tanman, this Breedlove is actually not to heavy but still has that wonderful sound. I remember Mim mentioning a while back that they lightened up the weight in their ukes somewhere along the uke building journey.
This really is one of the last of not the last off the line before uke production shut down.

Last edited:
And nothing's lost, at such a cost. -Ruby Tuesday

Bump

This listing started out at $1000 which included shipping. Next there was a "price drop" to $1050. After that another price drop to $1000. DID I MISS SOMETHING?

Here is a link to a video from Mim about this uke and its sister, confirming there were only two made like this. I have higher quality audio samples to send if desired. Also with the current string setup I have on the uke I am able to get an even nicer, richer sound out of it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KmBVrIS6IlY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom