NUD! Ohana pineapple concert PKC 25G

hendulele

Check your fleas
UU VIP
Reaction score
Ordered Sunday from Mim, arrived today!

I wanted a solid mahogany Ohana, and discussed it over the phone Saturday with Mim. It was between the CK 28 5-string, the longneck soprano (30 M), and this beauty. The 28 is a bit too blingy for my taste, and she suggested I not get it if I wasn't completely in love with the look. She also said the soprano would sound too much like the SK-35 I already have. The pineapple is perfect, and as always, perfectly set up. Thanks again to Mim for a great job understanding her customers!

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

Neat! I love the headstock! Congrats.

Neat! I love the headstock! Congrats.

yea - be careful you dont poke someone's eye out with that thing!

LOL

Congrats on the NUD! :)

Love pineapples and their sound, grats to the new acquisition! :) It's also remarkable of Mim to provide you with such honest and genuine feedback tailored to your needs. Reminds me of my interactions with SUS in England where they always give me great advice even if it means I may buy something cheaper (just today the guy recommended a $20 stand to me over a three times more expensive one, because in his experience the cheaper one is best for my situation). Love vendors like that!

Nothing like an honest and considerate vender. Be interested to hear your thoughts on the pineapple after few days of hard playing.

Really pretty pineapple with uber cool headstock! Play it with joy!

Thank you, all. Initial playing experience has been great. I'm taking it to our jam tonight for a good workout. If you're stateside, and looking for a new uke, Mim can't be beat.

Janet, thank you! The Ohana hogs sound so sweet. I thought at first the uke had a soprano body with concert neck, but the whole thing is concert-size, and it really projects.

I'm hoping to be able to get this model in the future :)

Top Bottom