PDA

View Full Version : Apologizing letter

sullivan924
04-16-2009, 10:15 PM
I deeply sorry for the website image from The Ukulele Hall of Fame Museum. Regarding to this case, The website is newly applied by me and contracted by other network people. They are not aware of anything about Ukulele. Anyway, it is my neglect and mistake. I promise this thing will never happen again. I hope you all accept my apology and give me a chance. Thank you!

Ukulele JJ
04-17-2009, 01:43 AM
Well I think that's big of you to come out and apologize like that.

But I gotta say... I have no idea what you're talking about. :o

JJ

Ahnko Honu
04-17-2009, 02:10 AM
I deeply sorry for the website image from The Ukulele Hall of Fame Museum. Regarding to this case, The website is newly applied by me and contracted by other network people. They are not aware of anything about Ukulele. Anyway, it is my neglect and mistake. I promise this thing will never happen again. I hope you all accept my apology and give me a chance. Thank you!

What website? :confused:

carpekd
04-17-2009, 02:14 AM
did i miss something?

buddhuu
04-17-2009, 02:43 AM
did i miss something?

What? You missed that? I can't believe you missed it.

It was that thing... you know with the image and the website. You know... the thing with the museum and the hall of fame... and the website... and the image... and the apology... thing.

Don't tell me you guys missed that?

JT_Ukes
04-17-2009, 02:46 AM
from this thread

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11664

buddhuu
04-17-2009, 04:49 AM
Yeah! That's it! That's the one!

With the image... and the website... and the thing...

wee_ginga_yin
04-17-2009, 05:09 AM
Well I think that's big of you to come out and apologize like that.

But I gotta say... I have no idea what you're talking about. :o

JJ

Perhaps it is Jurgen the German (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCQ4oBcuTBY) he was always apologising
:rofl:

Ahnko Honu
04-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Still haven't a decent website with any photo to speak of.