This Land is Your Land

Nickie

Reaction score
I left a comment at the Toob.

Nice performance Nickie! I've played at the Whistle Stop too. I like that it's a restaurant/bar with some folks listening and others going about their business. It was a low key place to perform. A great starting point for beginning performers. Love to see more from there. Keep posting.

WOW Nickie! :)
Your group sounds great together! :nana:

Such a wonderful and blended Dixieland sort of sound...and you really nailed it on the lead vocals there - I am very impressed and I had no idea you could sing so well! :rock:

Thanks so much for sharing this one! It's really great to see you with this group and performing in public too! :music:

Very nice stuff. (Coincidentally, I just bought a 4 mic wireless system today.)

Thanks! We practice at least weekly, intensely, and are videotaped and forced to watch the videos, LOL.
Irish songs are my new bag, and voice lessons really help. My "stage fright" doesn't bother me when I play in the 4 Uke A Teers.

Thanks! We practice at least weekly, intensely, and are videotaped and forced to watch the videos, LOL.
Irish songs are my new bag, and voice lessons really help. My "stage fright" doesn't bother me when I play in the 4 Uke A Teers.

GOOD for YOU Nickie!

It is a pleasure to watch and listen to your group. :)

Top Bottom