My new website (with tabs)

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
My website is now up and running, though still under construction.

All my free tabs are available now for easy download. There will eventually be lots of other ukulele stuff too.

You will find the it here: KenMiddleton.co.uk. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

KEN

Looks great. Nice and clear interface. I'd maybe change 'free downloads' to 'free tab downloads' or state on the homepage that they can be found under that section. It's not like i got lost looking for them or anything! I'm just nit-picking. How about links to each of your ukulele reviews, also?

Nice work. I'm sure it's gonna be a big hit

its awesome. good job ken!

i especially like the collection page

Nice and clean looking site, Ken. I can't wait to see the content, especially the uke collection!

Is this normal? :D

No, it's not. But lots of us have the same affliction.

Very cool, can't wait to see how it develops. I had trouble leaving you a message though.

I have just tested it. It works fine now. I think it didn't work for you because I was editing the page.

Thanks everyone for the advice and comments.

KEN

Nice site! Really like some of the tunes you put up.
Watch out it may be the new Kenelele Underground lol
Thank you, I will be checking back to see how its comming together.

:shaka:

Love the tabs. I found and old Robert Burns song in there "Flow gently sweet Afton" and I tried "down by yon Sally gardens" which sounded like "Ye ramblin' boys of pleasure" by Planxty

May I ask what software you used to generate both the music and the tabs and does it also convert the score to PDF for publishing?

Love the tabs. I found and old Robert Burns song in there "Flow gently sweet Afton" and I tried "down by yon Sally gardens" which sounded like "Ye ramblin' boys of pleasure" by Planxty

May I ask what software you used to generate both the music and the tabs and does it also convert the score to PDF for publishing?

The software I use to create the tabs is an old version of Sibelius. To create PDFs I use a free application called PDF reDirect. This works from the printer page and "prints" the music to a PDF file.

Thanks to everyone else who has left comments.

KEN

Thank you!

Ken-

I'm really grateful for your ongoing efforts to be such a great virtual teacher! I use several of your TAB sheets on a daily basis and also greatly enjoy your videos. It's been great learning from you.

Serioulsy and sincerely: thank you very much!

Seth

Aloha Ken, looks great so far and can only improve with added content.
May I suggest adding a few hula girls?
hullamod.gif
hullamod.gif
hullamod.gif
hullamod.gif

I have two more words: SWEE EET!

Great collection of tabs Ken (and a pretty snazzy collection of ukes too! - I love the way you gave a review of a £6 uke - hahaha awesome!)
Disclaimer: the previous sentence does not reflect the original statement of having two more words - nor does this one.

Ken,
You are a most kind and generous person. Thank you ever so much for sharing all of your hard work. I especially enjoy playing The Ash Grove. Sweet melody. Very nice work sir. :shaka:
Ray

Top Bottom