WTB: Concert Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

whmeltonjr

Reaction score
Looking for a concert ukulele made of solid wood. Not entirely sure what I want, but let's say $600 is the upper end of my budget.

If you are in Oregon, I have a few made from solid KOA, high figured ones, concert,made by local luthier in Salem, I brought the wood back from the Big Island

If you are in Oregon, I have a few made from solid KOA, high figured ones, concert,made by local luthier in Salem, I brought the wood back from the Big Island

I'm in Texas.

Surely you can get into a Mainland or a Pono at that price?

Mainland Ukuleles: Solid Mahogany for $250, more with a pickup www.mainlandukes.com

The Pono Solid Mahogany Deluxe for $440: http://www.theukulelesite.com/shop-by/size/concert/pono-mcd-mahogany-concert-deluxe.html

Sure, I can always do that. I've seen some nice deals on here looking at older listings, so I was hoping to find another one. I can always get a new uke if I don't get offered anything that fits the bill.

I get it now. I was thinking, "With that price range, why wouldn't you buy a new ukulele?" $600 used is quite a bit of buying power!

Thank you. I did see that one, I just don't know enough about the maker to feel comfortable purchasing it. Plus, the small cracks are kind of off-putting to my OCD.

No worries brother, I just did not want you to miss out if this was the kind of thing you were looking for...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom