Luongo Ukulele Experience (Minden, Nevada; mid-September)

Tonya

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Anyone here planning on attending either of these two-day events (Thursday/Friday or Saturday/Sunday)? I'll be at the weekend version and am working to make sure I have the course prerequisites under my fingers before arriving! I really enjoy Peter's teaching style so I'm looking forward to this "adult ensemble" event.

I'll be attending the Thursday & Friday sessions. I'm really looking forward to this given what I saw from Peter Luongo at Reno. Given my experience and skills it will be a stretch...but that's exactly why I'm doing this. Hopefully I'll leave with a bit more skill and confidence than what I have going in. I'm particularly excited about the two-day format that provides a large block of focused (and consistent) instruction rather than the scattering of 60 or 90 minute classes common to most uke fests. Don't get me wrong, I love the broad exposure to styles and techniques that you get at the ukelele festivals...its just that this will be a welcome change and hopefully allow me to focus a bit more. Should be fun!

Top Bottom