FS Stuart Longridge concert

Iulia

Reaction score
Nice instrument, good condition, recently strung with Living Water strings.

To the best of my knowledge the body is yew, and the neck lacewood. It was bought second so I don't have the paperwork sorry.

Comes with a hard case.

Its got quite a soft mellow voice. When using fingerpicking it almost sounds 'lute like' - its a fantastic instrument for early music.

I'd probably prefer someone to collect it, but if no takers locally I will get a shipping quote.

£130 cash price. Pay-pal fine if you pay the fee.

I work from home so am mostly in - if anyone is local and wants to drop by and try that's fine, no obligation :)

I'm in West London sorry - Ruislip is on the edge of the underground - Piccadilly, Metropolitan and not too far from Central line.

I went to his website to read more about his instruments. I love the idea that he's using mostly local woods and that he keeps them very simple.
http://www.stuartlongridge.co.uk/My Instruments.html

If I weren't just a beginner and trying to limit myself, before I know I'm going to stick with it and will actually gain some skill, I'd think more seriously about buying it. I think I understand the whole UAS thing now and I'm trying really hard to resist every interesting or different instrument which comes up for sale in the marketplace.

Good luck with your sale.

Thanks - I'm sure I'll be able to sell it on ebay, but thought someone here might appreciate it more - mind you, if I hang on a bit longer, I'll probably decide not to sell :D

Shipping to the US?

I am interested but can't send you a PM for some reason. Can you send me one I can reply to?

I'm sorry for the long delay - if anyone in the US is still interested its $200 including shipping.

I am interested in this and would love to try it, but won't be in London until Xmas. :(

Top Bottom