FS: Kala Solid Acacia Soprano KA-ASAC-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

whmeltonjr

Reaction score
Hello all. I would like to sell my Kala Acacia Soprano KA-ASAC-S. I purchased this new and restrung it with Worth Brown strings. The reason I'm selling is I ordered a Pono Mango Soprano today, and I promised my wife I wouldn't keep around multiple ukuleles of the same type, a promise I'm sure to regret one day soon.

The uke is in excellent condition (pardon the dust on the headstock), sans one cosmetic mark on the bottom that I took two photos of. One makes it look far worse than it actually is, and one that shows it from a regular angle. The ukulele will be shipped double boxed and with a soft case that is for a concert ukulele. I would like $OLD! for it, and that includes shipping to the CON US. Payment by PayPal.

EDIT: To answer this question for other people that may be interested as well, I am the original owner and I purchased it from Pro Music Exchange one month ago.

VLGi4lk.jpg

7zQguy0.jpg

SM5pu2s.jpg

Last edited:
Am curious about the bridge. The bridge on mine (~ three years older) has one hole per string, vs. the two on yours. Interesting 'upgrade'. Either way, one heck of a buy for the next owner.
Cheers,
R

Am curious about the bridge. The bridge on mine (~ three years older) has one hole per string, vs. the two on yours. Interesting 'upgrade'. Either way, one heck of a buy for the next owner.
Cheers,
R

I'm curious what the deciding factor was in switching to this style as well. It's still easy to restring, just a bit different. This is a great playing ukulele, and realistically I should probably wait until my Pono comes in before selling this one because I do enjoy the way it plays and sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom