For my daughter

cml

Reaction score
I'm in London for a weekend trip, and I bought a Makala Dolphin for my baby daughter. I'll give it to her later on when she starts showing interest in ukes (well she does already but being 17months she can't handle one yet...).
Now chilling in the hotel:
20160910_173003.jpg

nice. I decided not to get myself a dolphin in the end, but that was the colour I was going to get! (if that makes sense) its very pretty.

Now you have to hide it well I guess ;)

I'm in London for a weekend trip, and I bought a Makala Dolphin for my baby daughter. I'll give it to her later on when she starts showing interest in ukes (well she does already but being 17months she can't handle one yet...).
View attachment 94095

Congrats! She has a great Daddy thinking so far ahead for her! :music:

Is that color the 'orange burst'? in photos I've seen, it always looks more pale than in your photo, and the one in your photo looks great!

She's a lucky little girl.
I love that I got to share music with my Dad and it's great that your little girl will have that opportunity, too.

Thanks everyone!

It's VERY colorful :).
20160910_212914.jpg20160910_212946.jpg20160910_213040.jpg

How sweet! That IS a great color. 17 months? Give her a month or two! LOL

View attachment 94095

And now you have something to noodle on in the hotel... We get it :rolleyes:

According to the James Hill program... Grade IV is the earliest age for starting the uke so you will have some waiting time.

Petey

According to the James Hill program... Grade IV is the earliest age for starting the uke so you will have some waiting time.

Petey
But that's for and in school though right? I

You will, of course, have to play it, just to make sure it's OK......... ;)

UAS takes many forms and we can come up with all kinds of reasons why we need to buy a new uke NOW :p

Congratulations and I know your daughter will love it. I have never seen that color before and I really like it. If I were to buy a Dolphin it would be that color..........I might have to buy a Dolphin now because I love the color. See how this works.

Well, of course, you will want to properly break it in for her. And that could take a while, so you'll need to play it in until she is ready for it. You are a good daddy! Love the color, too.

She loved it :)! She'll learn in no time, she was plucking the strings like a pro. Jake, watch out.
Let me tell you though, this will be a tough durability test for the dolphin ;)!

I'm glad to hear she liked it. Those Dolphins are great for little players. (And some big players too. ;))

It's beautiful! Your daughter should really love it!
I was just talking about getting another Dolphin, I loaned it out 5 years ago and never got it back!
ARGH!

Top Bottom