My Brute

This is actually an addicting game. you create your own character; choose a color and gender and name, and you battle random people. you can level up and get dogs and bears and weapons and sign up for tournaments.

i had made an old brute but my password got lost, and theres no way of retrieving it, so make sure you remember it.

here is my brute; http://macattak.mybrute.com fight me and lvl up. if you want to battle my brutes name is Phread (pronounced like Fred)

enjoy!

Last edited:
phread.. thats smart. i wud like to play

but last time i played an addicting game (runescape) it ruined my school certificate :S

Mat, its not that type of addicting, its more like AWW YOU KILLED MY BRUTE!!! kine addicting.

iminuracc-usin-it - no, you make your own account and password and play. that was my bad, i linked my brutes cell. its fixed now so that you can make a character.

Last edited:
No you douche, I stole your account, for great justice
thanks for the free pupils
And now I'm level 5 and has teh bear.
Go and make your own, n00b.

i would very much like it if you gave me my account back, it was not for you to have and its not hard to make your own. and excuse me? in what way have i made it so that you can call me a douche? i have done nothing to you. im asking nicely to please return mybrute account that i have worked for.

wow. dickz to da boyz.

Top Bottom