Status
Not open for further replies.

Recstar24

Reaction score
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Too many tenors and not enough baritones in my stable, so I'm letting this beauty go. Has upgraded straight grain redwood top paired with a beautiful curly walnut back and sides, rope rosette, maple trim highlights and fretboard/bridge with upgraded peghed tuners and custom head plate option. In absolute mint condition, exactly as received back in March. Uke also has a very clear pick guard that MM installed based on their recommendation due to the softness of their redwood. Check out my video below and ask any questions!

$1300. Will quote exactly for shipping, open to international.

Last edited:
Ryan.......you must want another baritone pretty badly to sell this beauty. Great sound and playing, someone will get a keeper at a very good price. You know how much I love redwood and walnut, good luck with the sale.

Great looking and sounding uke. Good playing too. A MM at a fraction of the price without the 18 month wait. Good luck with the sale Ryan.

Super sounding Uke, Ryan ... and you play very well ... look forward to your Jazz videos coming out soon!

I'll buy it. I have sent you a private message with my contact details and a couple of questions.

Thank you guys for the compliments, and thank you to Kevin for a smooth easy and quick interaction.

This uke is sold and off to its new owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom