The most amazing thing happened to me today

teryg

Reaction score
I went to a ukulele get-together--one of the major events by a local uke group. I bought raffle tickets just to be supportive, because I never win raffles. I won the first thing raffled off--a music studio t-shirt. And I won the last thing raffled off--a Grace Harbor soprano ukulele!

I went to a ukulele get-together--one of the major events by a local uke group. I bought raffle tickets just to be supportive, because I never win raffles. I won the first thing raffled off--a music studio t-shirt. And I won the last thing raffled off--a Grace Harbor soprano ukulele!

Welcome to the Ukulele Winners Club!
joe

Nice way to start winning things! The only other thing I've ever won was a CD.

Well done. Everyone has a lucky day sometime.

How fabulous! Congratulations!

Enjoy your new soprano, and be sure to post pictures of it for us to see!

That's great. Now you have to pick a set of lottery numbers.

How cool is that!!! Yay on both the shirt and the sweet ukulele!!!

Yay, congrats on your winnings! There's nothing like winning a uke, I've done it twice. It was great, even though I sold both of them later.

I have never won an ukulele. I did win a mandolin once and traded it in for an ukulele so I guess that's almost the same thing.

A few years ago at the Tampa Bay Uke Fest I won a musical wash board complete with thimbles. I never did learn to play it ; I'll stick with my ukes. Congrats on your good fortune....enjoy.

An extremely cool side effect of this is that my spouse seems to like that size and has learned a few chords . . . she's had more patience with the soprano than she had with the tenor.

Top Bottom