Antonio Picado flamenco guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrooks

Reaction score
Hey everyone I posted this a few months back but had cold feet letting it go. At the moment I need to raise funds so it's back on the market.
Antonio Picado guitars are handmade in Berga, Spain by a small team of (4-6) luthiers who build in the old world Spanish tradition. Their guitars are known for their great value and craftsmanship. Here is a link to the Picado website and the 53f model.
http://guitarraspicado.com/site/en/guitars/modelo-53-flamenco/
My guitar differs from a stock model by having extra neck reinforcements, a double tapa (see specs below), and a professionally installed pickup.

2015 Antonio Picado model 53f flamenco guitar for sale. It is only 9 months old and it was custom ordered with the following specs:

650 scale
53mm nut
Spruce top
Solid cypress back and sides
Ebony and Carbon reinforced neck
Double tapa (cedar soundboard laminated to inside back for more power, clarity, and sustain)
Also had lr baggs element classical pickup installed and a compensated saddle made.
TRADED

The guitar is in very good condition the only marks I have made on the guitar and a few nail marks on the plastic tap plate which is meant for this. However the high end classical guitar luthier that I had install the pickup did have a string ding incident unfortunatley but it was repaired by him nicely and is purely cosmetic.
Please message me here or email me at u f g a t o r s f a n 1 1 @ h o t m a i l . C o m
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
I think you would have more success in a guitar forum.

Thanks Sam13,
I do have them listed on guitar forums also but you never know :) I actually have sold/traded 2 flamenco guitars on this forum.

I'm not sure if others here know but Antonio picado is a very reputable Spanish factory and luthier highly regarded in the classical guitar forum. Competitive with the likes of Esteve (I have one) and Alhambra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom