Beau Hannam Players Model Wood Set Selected

hollisdwyer

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Another journey begins with being sent photos of the Tassie Blackwood wood set of my, soon to be built, Players Model from Beau Hannam. When completed it will have a hand rubbed vintage sunburst finish.

Must note that Beau has been a joy to work with, supportive and above all, patient with all my ever changing crazy ideas.

14274391_1091667697588609_165517880_o.jpg14315655_1091667740921938_1495142448_o.jpg14329387_1091667764255269_360572133_o.jpg

Oh nice! I'm sure the anticipation up to this point in time has driven you crazy. I don't think I could be patient for two years. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Oh nice! I'm sure the anticipation up to this point in time has driven you crazy. I don't think I could be patient for two years. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

In some ways yes but in other ways it has given me time to research, reflect, consider, discuss (with Beau and others), making the wait time very productive in my mind.

Hollis, I think our ukes are batch mates. Beau is starting my Player's Model as well. That's pretty cool!

Nice looking wood Hollis. Now the waiting begins...............but it's a fun anticipation

Beau was great to work with on my tenor guitar and tenor uke set, and the instruments are wonderful. Congratulations and enjoy the anticipation of the build process.

Looks like another beauty will be coming your way Hollis. And you too Eddie. Looking forward to the progress pics. :)

Way to go, Hollis! It'll be fun to follow yours all the way through. Beau doesn't speed up when he starts your build!! :rolleyes:

Sadly, I don't see Dave nor Simon in there ... we will just have to get in line ...

Very nice Hollis, congratulations! Glad to see yours (and Eddie's) getting started. I happen to know that you're in for a real treat... ;)

Top Bottom