Jake Concert

HubbaBubba

Reaction score
I just got home from seeing Jake in Orlando. What a fantastic show. I took the whole family and the kids had a ball. He is not only a great musician but a wonderful performer. He did a number of songs from his new album. He came out and signed autographs and took photos after. He spent time talking to all four of my kids and could not have been nicer.

Awesome. Glad you were able to go and had a good time. Was it him solo, or does he tour with a band?

Saw him on Sept 12 in Clearwater, FL. Awesome show and entertainer, packed house. I was feeling pretty good about hitting an Eb half the time until I saw him. Came home and cut the strings off my ukes........................just kidding. He performed with a bass player that is also on his latest album.

Great that you had such a good time. He puts on a great show and is very accessible after his shows. Keep working on that Eb!

Jake is coming my way in November and will be playing two shows. He's playing at Mohegan Sun Wolf Den on Nov. 12 and the show is free! Just have to get there early and stand in line, I don't gamble so that's no problem. The Wolf Den shows are usually really good, LL Cool J is scheduled to perform there in Oct. I saw Herbie Hancock the some years back, you can't beat the price! The next night Jake will be playing at the other end of the state and tickets are reasonably priced. My wife, some friends and I are planning to catch both shows as well. Should be an excellent weekend.

Top Bottom