NUD (well for me)

Congrats. Personally, I love the KoAloha sound. Like the ole' Doobie Brother's song, "Love the one your with...". ;-) Enjoy!

Congrats, nothing not to love about that KoAloha

I lost out on a 2012 Pono Pro Classic RTSH, (not the new design), and got this for about the same price.

Still don't know which one I'd have preferred.

Oh, you got the best one, those 2 aren't in the same class...

Nice! I'm sure you will enjoy it for a long time!

beautiful!

Congratulations!

look forward to lots of enjoyment... for a long time! :)

keep uke'in',

Congrats on the KTM-00. :) I have one just like yours, a pre-owned KTM-00 that I purchased on-line. I've only had mine for going on a week, but so far I'm loving it!

Looking forward to seeing what you think about the Living Water Strings...

Cheers!

Congrats. You won't be disappointed. Nothing against Ponos, but KoAlohas, IMHO, are a better all-around instrument.

Love my Koaloha soprano, I'm sure you will have many years of joy with yours. I have tried many different strings on mine and have found plain 'ol Martin M600 to sound best.

Congrats on the KTM-00. :) I have one just like yours, a pre-owned KTM-00 that I purchased on-line. I've only had mine for going on a week, but so far I'm loving it!

Looking forward to seeing what you think about the Living Water Strings...

Cheers!

I put Living Water on everything I've got, the Pono MCD, Lanikai 8 string, Goldtone banjo ukulele, and now the KoAloha.

I just like how the fluorocarbons feel, and they really make the ukuleles sing.

I lost out on a 2012 Pono Pro Classic RTSH, (not the new design), and got this for about the same price. Still don't know which one I'd have preferred.

Either one is a great choice. I love the big sound of KoaAloha ukuleles, and every KoAloha tenor I have heard was outstanding. Congrats, you scored a good deal there. :)

I put Living Water on everything I've got, the Pono MCD, Lanikai 8 string, Goldtone banjo ukulele, and now the KoAloha.

I just like how the fluorocarbons feel, and they really make the ukuleles sing.

Good to know. Thanks!

Either one is a great choice. I love the big sound of KoaAloha ukuleles, and every KoAloha tenor I have heard was outstanding. Congrats, you scored a good deal there. :)
I love KoAloha, but I'm partial since I own one. The tone is lovely and the sustain seems nigh on endless...

Hi, how does the KoAloha compare to the Pono MTD-CR?

Sorry I'm late answering you. It's really hard to tell. They are strung differently, and the cedar top of the Pono is really pretty mellow. Bought the Pono for the cedar and the radius fretboard. The radius fretboard is slightly (for me) easier to barre, but I can't honestly say it makes that much difference. Hope this helps.

Very nice! Sweet grains! I bet it plays like an absolute dream.

Top Bottom